Traffic/Street Sign Service Request Form

Report the following issues online using the form below:
  • Missing, damaged, or worn traffic or street signs.
  • A light out or other damage to a traffic signal.
  • If a stop sign is down or a sign is blocking traffic, please call 911.
  • If a traffic signal has no power, please call 911.
What is the street name and block number? i.e. 1200 block of Main*
Description of missing traffic/street sign*
To prevent spam, please tell us:
What is 4 + 3 ?